If you are still struggling with housing or financially due to losses caused by the Thomas Fire please provide us with some basic information and a case manager from one of the Thomas Fire Long Term Recovery Group partners will contact you to get you connected to the assistance you qualify for. Phone and two-way text support is available in English and Spanish. To get started:
- call 2-1-1
- text 898211 with keyword "ThomasFire" or "FuegoThomas"
- complete the form online in English or Espanol.
A comprehensive list of organizations providing assistance to those impacted by the Thomas Fire is maintained by Ventura County 211.
California HOPE (Helping, Outreach, Possibilities, Empowerment) of Ventura County is a community-based counseling program created to support the community following the Thomas Fire. Services available in English and Espanol. Counseling goals:
- Helping disaster victims understand their current situation and reactions
- Reducing stress and providing emotional support
- Assisting survivors in creating a wellness and recovery plan
- Promoting the use or development of coping strategies and personal resilience
- Providing friends and family with education to support those affected
- Connecting survivors to resources
VenturaCountyRecovers.org: This is the official page for the County of Ventura and the cities and unincorporated areas affected by the fire. Ventura County Recovers is intended to guide residents through the recovery process, regardless of the size of their loss. Information listed here includes articles about recovery programs and information published by various agencies.
ThomasFireHelp.org: A website created by 805 natives in the days following the Thomas Fire. The site connects those in need with the help and resources they require. Information and resources on the site all come from community members, and are wide ranging including long term housing, legal services, access to vehicles. This can be a useful resource for needs that are not handled by the County, other agencies, or non-profit organizations